Help Desk Engineer
TEKsystems is seeking a Help Desk Engineer for one of the top integrators in the country. Technical Professional must have extensive experience providing Tier I, II and III support along with resolving networking issues including DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, server issues, desktop issues, spyware and viruses.
- Be able to provide remote desktop support using the SNS Help Desk remote control software
- Perform daily tasks for monitoring connectivity, print queues, backup jobs and overall system health of the networks we support
- Assist with VPN client configuration
- Strong understanding of ITIL & ServiceNow
- Must be able to provide support of the computer Virtual Desktop Infrastructure by resolving problems, installing hardware, and supporting the internal and external clients.
- Experience performing VDI maintenance
- Manage, trouble shoot, and optimize the currently existing MDM system. - Administer/Manage mobile devices (entire life cycle)
Nice to have
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- ITIL certification
- Knowledge of Windows 10
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.