Help Desk Analyst II
Our healthcare association client located in Agoura Hills is looking for a nbsp;help desk analyst to support local and nbsp;field users. nbsp;To be successful in this role, you should be a nbsp;creative problem solver nbsp;who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity nbsp;to make a nbsp;positive nbsp;impact on the department and organization.
- Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Provide IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues nbsp;
- Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
- Experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Windows 7 administration and bug fixing in an Active Directory environment
- Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Basic TCP/IP networking concepts
- Audio/Visual setup and support
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to email@example.com**
Important: Due to the time-sensitivity of this role, our client will only consider local candidates. Non-local candidates will not be considered.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.