Help Desk Technician – Washington, DC
Our client in the DC area is looking for a talented Help Desk Technician. The ideal candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, perform technical support functions via phone, remote connection and desk side visits; setting up, troubleshooting, and organizing audio/video conferences; supporting users with wireless and remote access; and setting up, troubleshooting, and managing mobile units. The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite Applications. In addition, excellent interpersonal skills is a must.
• Must have Help Desk/Tech Support experience in a law-firm environment
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience supporting end user equipment, in a high-availability environment
• Pro-active, team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
• Possess a solid understanding of PC hardware/peripheral devices, Active Directory, standard operating systems (Windows 8), and MS Office Suite applications
• Experience supporting mobile technologies, i.e. iOS, Android, and Blackberry
• Associates degree preferred or equivalent technical experience
• Able to analyze problems and identify solutions
• Able to prepare clear, concise documentation and procedures
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.