Looking for a proactive resource!
Our client is looking for someone who is going to be a hands-on, and an active part of the team.
If you are presented with an issue you don't know the answer to, but are willing to go the extra mile to discover the answer, then this is the role for you.
• Receive, coordinate, prioritize and resolve user ticket requests via phone, instant messaging and remote connection technologies, sitting for extended time frames in a help desk job position
• Prioritize and manage the ticket queue
• Communicate task status
• Contribute to technical documentation
• Highly motivated, self-starter able to work alone or as part of a team
• Contribute to the development of the service desk and related processes
• Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Proficient to expert knowledge of Microsoft desktop OS's (Windows 7, Windows 10)
• Proficient to expert knowledge of Microsoft office suites (2010, 2013, 2016)
• Windows Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory experience
• Some Exchange 2013 Office 365 experience
• Proficient to expert knowledge of desktop/laptop/thin client computer hardware and setup
To apply send updated resume to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.