A Help Desk - Software Support Technician job in Ada, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position you will provide technical software problem resolution services to our clients. This position is high visibility with our customers requiring a positive and collaborative mindset in solving complex issues. The first six months you will live in Italy - working and training at the Corporate Headquarters. An apartment, company vehicle and food stipend will be supplied along with your salary. If you want to be part of an exciting organization and you have the qualifications, please apply.
Help Desk Software Support Technician job responsibilities include:
• Track and analyze technical software resolution data trends to identify strategies in order to reduce claim occurrence and increase customer satisfaction
• Diagnose, resolve and document technical software problems for remote and on-site users of equipment
• Using ticketing tools available, documents each instance of service intervention for record keeping purposes
• Deliver, tag, assemble and assist in the configuration of end-user controls, software and peripherals
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent in information technology, software engineering or related field
• Must be willing to live in Italy for the first 6 months - apartment, vehicle and food stipend will be supplied
• Programming experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL
• Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
If you are interested in this HelpDesk Software Support Technician job in Ada, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.