The Help Desk Support Analyst will manage level 1 service requests from report to resolution:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Receive, prioritize, document and actively resolve end user requests
- Answer calls or e-mail contacts within the required service level time frame
- Triage requests to ensure accurate transfers and escalation
- Track open tickets and monitor ticket progress and close ticket items when problems are resolved
- Follow escalation an paging procedures
- Provide support and service to end users, seeking to resolve as many calls as possible at level 1
- Provide support for issues related to password resets, MS Office, Windows, security access to printers, printer queues and business/clinical applications.
- Identify problems for submission to problem management process
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.