***LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO PROVIDE BOTH HELP DESK AND DESK SIDE SUPPORT AND GROW WITHIN A COMPANY.***
The help desk specialist will serve as the Tier I-II point of contact for the various locations, this means resolving Tier I-II tickets as well as triaging and escalating incidents to the Network team when needed.
10-15% of calls will be retail store related the other 85% will be from the internal employees. The technician should have 2+ years of experience providing remote support and hands-on support to users. This person will be a part of a 3 person team, responsible for providing on-site and remote support for 500+ users across different customer locations throughout the US.
This person will be responsible for :
1. Handling Windows 7/8 troubleshooting
2. Troubleshooting and supporting MS Office Suite 2007
3. Connectivity issues with LAN/WAN
4. Printer connectivity and configuration
5.Ticket documentation and escalation
6. basic break/fix repair for PCs and Laptops
Customer service is a big part of this position. This position will be about 50% phone and 50% hands on techniclal support.
Nice to haves:
1.) A+, Network +, Microsoft certs
2.) experience installing and supporting Windows 8 OS
3.) break/fix on Lenovo laptops
4.) MAC support exp.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.