Location: Dallas, Texas
Posted: November 15, 2017
Reference ID: 116333BR
We are looking for an analyst with experience in all facets of help desk support. The help desk team is integral to our daily operations. They ensure our employees have the tools they need to assist our customers.
If you are a help desk analyst who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered and understands the importance of personal accountability. Then we would like to talk with you. As a member of the IBM team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the continued success of the company. We strive to make IBM a place where you want to be. A place where you're proud to work and where you are motivated to produce the best results possible.
• 1-2 years Help Desk experience
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft OS (Win 7 & 10)
• Basic knowledge of Apple hardware (OSX10)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Office 2010/2013)
• Understand project management principles
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
• Advanced written and oral communication skills
• Expert interpersonal/customer services skills
• Ability to present ideas in a business- and user-friendly language
• Expert analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Help Desk Analysts are responsible for daily desktop operations including, but not limited to:
• Computer delivery & setup.
• Evaluating, tracking, escalating, managing and then ensuring timely closure of all requests reported to Help Desk.
• Be able to take part of an on-call rotation.
Policy and Procedures
• Maintain confidentiality of workplace information accordingly.
• Operate within established guidelines.
• Requires general mobility and the ability to lift up to 50lbs as well as extended periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, lifting and possibly crawling underneath or behind and above equipment.
• Travel is required between Data Centers on a regular basis.