CLIENT POSTED DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for the following requirements for Help Desk Coordinator (Helpdesk Technician) position within the Customer Service Branch (CSB) Team. As a team member, the responsibilities are to respond to and diagnose problems through discussions with remote users located at Fort Knox and other locations throughout the United States, Hawaii, Puerto, Virgin Islands, Korea, Germany, etc. Population served is approximately 22,000 personnel/staff. This includes problem recognition, research, isolation, and recommendations on resolution procedures/steps. Team members are typically able to resolve less complex problems immediately, while more complex problems are escalated to senior level help desk personnel or team lead.
- Minimum two years of Industry Knowledge. Prior Army Recruiting experience is a major plus.
- Minimum two years experience in Personal Computer (PC) hardware/software maintenance and Help Desk support.
- Ability to isolate the cause/effect and prioritize problems using monitoring tools and understanding of software applications relating to the recruiting mission.
- Ability to quickly develop new job-specific skills.
- Ability to develop instructions in a logical, detailed flow.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills and demonstrated ability to obtain information from the customer in order to resolve errors or problems.
- Willingness to perform shift work and on occasion may be required to work additional hours beyond normal shift and also on weekends.
- Help Desk Professional certification is required along with Security+ CE certifications.
- Familiarity with ISO processes and documentation standards are preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an IT-II security clearance - no exceptions.
Right to hire position - they may choose to convert this position to permanent after 6 months. Most Techs are on long term contracts (multi-year).
***Candidates have to be open to all shifts. The ITSD is now on SWING SHIFT, so there will be occasional shift rotations***
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.