Our client is looking for Tier I/II Help Desk Technicians to join their team. These individuals will be responsible for providing first level support to minimize interruptions in computer systems and related equipment by answering and solving, when possible, incoming interactions from internal users. Providing telephone-based technical support services to internal employees, agents, and contractors. As an IT Service Desk Technician, the individual will follow documented call handling procedures to manage inbound contacts and document relevant information in a Service Management tool, while providing excellent customer service and technical support services.
Skills required include:
- Experience with a Service Management tool, such as HP Service Center or Service Now
- Experience using Remote Tools, such as Go To Assist or Citrix
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity, including LAN, broadband and VPN, 802.11 wireless and cellular-based internet services (such as Verizon MiFi)
- Experience troubleshooting and using Windows based operating systems in a corporate environment
- Experience using and troubleshooting email applications, such as Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Experience using and supporting the use of smartphones for business, including the use of business email applications such as Good Mobile.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.