Provides remote technical assistance over the phone during and beyond regular business hours. Supports end-user operating systems, enterprise business applications, and miscellaneous software applications. Supports end-user computing platforms, mobile devices, printing and miscellaneous hardware. Researches and troubleshoots end-user issues and provides documented solutions to those issues. Serves as the primary technical contact for a respective business site and acts as the IT liaison to other departments (or vendors). Responds promptly to alerts and end-user issues, is courteous and knowledgeable, and adheres to departmental standards.
* Responds to Help Desk tickets and telephone call requests for technical support
* Handles and resolves basic issues via phone support
* Attempts to answer all questions (e.g., common problems and general
* Consults with higher level technical support to determine resolution, or transfers unresolved issues to Level 2 or a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
* Creates, updates, and resolves all issues within the current issue tracking system
* Identifies and resolves technical issues and/or researches and recommends effective solutions
* Ensures a timely resolution and/or escalates non-resolvable issues to higher-level teams
* Installs, configures, and supports operating systems, enterprise business applications, and miscellaneous software applications
* Configures, and supports desktops, laptops, virtual workstations, mobile phones, and miscellaneous devices
* Serves as the IT liaison to consultants, state and county staff, vendors, volunteers, and other health care professionals
* Provides remote technical assistance to end users
* Provides remote technical assistance to end users beyond regular business hours during an emergency or in support of special business projects and initiatives
* Adheres to departmental standards and ensures appropriate use of information systems
* Monitors and enforces policies and procedures
* Maintains patient confidentiality, complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and secures all operational data.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with a commitment toward customer service
* Minimum knowledge of technology and a basic understanding of supported products; covers installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of products provide those products meet pre-defined standards
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and current Microsoft Office versions
* Knowledge of Cisco network products and LAN/WAN hardware administration
* Ability to assess and respond to urgent issues in a competent manor
* Ability and desire toward learning Healthcare's technology, support policies, and methods
* Ability and desire toward learning new technologies and maintaining industry standards
* Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
* Highly motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collaborate and solve problems
* Ability to abide by policies and procedures.
* Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
* Establishes and maintains positive and effective work relationships with co-workers, clients, members, providers, and customers Required Education:
* Associate's Degree in an IT-related field or equivalent experience
* 0-2 years in help desk service support (or related area)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.