Provide end user technical support in a fast paced, single point of contact, Service Desk capacity. Primary job function is to respond, handle, diagnose and resolve inbound end user interactions. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Responsible for day to day logging, tracking and resolving of customer reported problems or concerns. Specific responsibilities include:
* Provide technical support to internal customers with a high degree of customer service, quality for all hardware and software issues. Researches, resolves and responds to user issues received via ticket tracking software, telephone, and e-mail in accordance with current standards and Service Level Agreements
* Serves as a contact and liaison for internal customers & Resolver Groups
* Collaborates with off-shore Service Desk to ensure the seamless transfer of information between Resolver Groups and demonstrates teamwork
* Maintain functional and technical expertise, keeping current with evolving systems, applications, and technologies
* Conducts work in accordance with IS policies and procedures
Essential Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications:
* Must have strong technical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Ability to develop relationships, work well with the team, exhibit creative thinking and influence others
* Knowledge of Windows OS (7&10), office suites (O365), internal ticketing system, and interworking of PC
* Customer satisfaction orientation
* Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as either an individual contributor or team
* Understand technical components of the job
* Successful adapting to change and attention to detail
* Demonstrates professionalism, integrity and a strong willingness to learn new technologies
* Effective time & prioritization management
* Knowledgeable on the technology with which they work. Understand workflow and business impact related to application enhancements, and system issues.
* Must have proven problem solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Must be flexible with work schedule in a shift work environment.
* Must have 18-24 months of experience in a 24/7 IT Service Desk or single point of contact operations, or equivalent.
* Educational background in IT preferred. Certifications a plus.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.