Know, follow, lead, and enforce all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
Follow established processes in the enterprise of disassembly, failure analysis documentation, inspection for reuse, assembly and testing of Cummins High Horsepower engines.
• Maintain records and part/component identity to work order process
• Manage work flow appropriately and as directed consistent with Rebuild Production Schedule.
• Document, as required, activities and observations of critical technical aspects of engine disassembly and assembly and testing.
• Operate, and assist with maintenance, rebuild equipment and tooling safely and productively consistent with established practices of HHP Rebuild Department.
• Maintain safe, clean and tidy work area and contribute to cleanliness and safety of Rebuild facility and activities, contributing positively, as part of Team effort..
Assist with operations of rebuild:
• Maintenance and repair of equipment in HHP rebuild
• Maintenance and storage of HHP rebuild tooling
• Cleanliness, tidiness of HHP facility
• Safety inspections and safety compliance
• Contribute positively to HHP team environment.
• A detailed knowledge of diesel engines and demonstrated proficiency repair of engines and components, observing established standard safety procedures.
• Maintain current status with Cummins Promotion Professional with passing performance.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently; pushing and pulling a maximum force of 50#.
• Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses, Protective Gloves, and Protective Footwear as required.
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.