PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
Our practitioners are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Health Industries Advisory team includes the following sectors: Health Services
- Payer/Provider, Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences
- Suppliers and Innovators/New Entrants.
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, and capital asset programs and operations.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 6 years of relevant experience in the Financial, Healthcare, Federal or Products and Services Industries
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, Master's degree in Accounting
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of, and success with managing client engagements and producing solutions that involve, the following areas:
- Transaction lifecycles of Financial, Healthcare, Federal and Product and Services products
- Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes
- Operations and administration of Financial, Healthcare, Federal , Product and Services businesses
- Data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle
- Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements
-Trends of global organizations utilizing pragmatic approaches to achieve sustainable financial functions and
Demonstrated proven extensive functional knowledge of business intelligence and performance management software tools
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with utilizing tools and techniques to contribute to the delivery of financial effectiveness strategies for global, financial service clients
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying, addressing and managing client needs including:
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement
- Communicating value propositions,
utilizing PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients
- Managing resource requirements, project workflows, budgets, billing and collections
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader by:
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
- Developing, writing, presenting and facilitating discussions on strategy
to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.