Job Description: High Performance Team Coordinator - HPT Primary Purpose:
Ensure effective implementation and ongoing effectiveness of High Performance Teams. Develop group competencies within the teams. Direct the High Performance Team process, interacting with the teams, supervision, managers, star guides and other parties, and plant manager. Primary Duties:
• Coordinate the development of scorecards and metrics for the high performance team process. Review and recommend changes as necessary to meet plant objectives.
Job Qualifications: Job Specifications/ Requirements:
- Coordinate the formation of high performance teams.
- Document high performance team plans.
- Coordinate and track certification process and star guide systems.
- Ensure that all leading indicator information is updated for the teams.
- Ensure support information is accurate and timely.
- Ensure that the monthly results meetings are scheduled and completed.
- Participate in the high performance team meetings and insure effectiveness of the meetings, scorecard data, and effective action plans are developed by the teams.
- Identify the top performing teams on monthly and annual basis. Coordinate recognition of teams.
- Ensure certification process for high performance teams, star points, star guides, and cross functional training are effective.
- Prepare and share with management monthly high performance team results and recommendations.
- Ensure high potential team process is compliant with TS16949, ISO 14001, and all applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the high performance team concepts are understood and used at all levels of the plant.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Production environment is required and manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to motivate a team.
- Previous experience with Self Directed Work Teams highly preferred.
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred.
- Requires proficient experience with MS Office suite of products
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.