HMDA QA Reviewer
Key Activities Include:
• Expresses ideas in written formats such as emails, form letters, decks for presentations, manuals, reports, and contracts to a variety of audiences. The content may contain information that is confidential, private, sensitive, or proprietary. Messages may range from informative to persuasive and cover topics ranging from straightforward to highly technical.
• Identifies and solves problems by using information from a variety of sources such as reports, survey findings, notes, and comments; integrates information; generates potential solutions; and evaluates risk/benefit tradeoffs.
• Provides consultation to others on issues in one’s own area of expertise; shares information with others for purposes such as solving problems or developing recommendations.
• Transfers data from the form in which it is received into a database and/or manages data by defining the database, downloading data, and performing data accuracy checks.
• Performs calculations and/or analyzes data for a variety of purposes (e.g., handles and counts cash, assesses trends and patterns, tests models); determines which analyses to use; and/or develops specific question(s) to be answered.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- Bachelor’s degree or Military experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.