The Forecasting Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing historical data to build, maintain and update predictive models. These models will be used to predict staffing requirements in order to meet service level agreements in both the field and the sales and service center. Analyst will determine correlation between various inputs and how they translate to future work in all HDMS departments.
- These staffing predictions will be provided to various departments such as:
- Human Resources for hiring requirements
- Work Force Management for scheduling and adherence monitoring
- Field Management to determine the proper distribution of workload
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
Collecting and analyzing historical data to build, maintain and update predictive models
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Senior Analyst
No direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge and familiarity with:
- Forecasting skills, specifically utilizing the programing language R and strong SQL knowledge
- Regression Analysis
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload, competing demands and a fast paced environment
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and obtain and manager resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
- Position deals with a variety of problems and sometime has to decide which answer is best. The question/issues are typically clear and requires determination of which answer (from a few choices) is the best.
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!