Responsible for moving raw materials and/or roll stock to manufacturing and moving and loading finished product for shipment.
- Operates equipment to move finished product for shipping or storage.
- Supplies Manufacturing Department with materials as needed.
- Stages product to be moved or shipped.
- Pull manufacturing material from rack locations by performing inventory moves in the Warehouse Management System. Upon returning material to inventory, product must be counted.
- Transports and processes manufacturing paper by-products.
- Empties trash hoppers and performs other housekeeping duties as needed.
- Performs routine daily inspections on hoist and assures maintenance needs are reported.
- May include battery service duties such as inspecting, recharging and replacing batteries of electric hand trucks, checking fluid levels, cleaning electrical leads and battery poles and lubricating truck's moving parts.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out - tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- It is the responsibility of all Solution Delivery employees to follow the requirements of their documented process as defined in the ISO Quality Manual.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.