A Home Care Registered Nurse job in Albany, NY is available through Adecco Medical. We're searching for RNs with backgrounds in Home Care, Acute Care, or Long Term Care. This is a full time, permanent, direct hire position offering a competitive starting salary and benefits package. The coverage area for this role is Schenectady, Schoharie, Albany, Saratoga, and Warren Counties. This is a very well-known company with a fantastic reputation, if you're in the market for a new position or thinking about making a change, don't hesitate to apply!
Home Care Registered Nurse job responsibilities include:
• To provide a full range of direct care treatment and services to patients and families in their homes under the order of a physician
• Manage the Patient's primary needs including, but not limited to: assessing patient functional status and determining service/community resource needs; planning with the patient and family to determine mutual goals; monitors patient's health status and of services; evaluates patient outcomes in relation to predetermined criteria; adds, or changes services as indicated. Involve family in plan of care and implementation of care
• Prepare and maintain clinical records and audits
• Provides direct skilled nursing care in a competent manner as response to care ordered by physician. Utilize sound clinical judgment in performing the prescribed treatment. Evaluate patient's response to care
• Graduate from an accredited nursing program
• One to Five years of experience in Home Care, Acute Care, Long Term Care etc.
• Travel is a requirement for this role; applicants must be comfortable covering Schenectady, Schoharie, Albany, Saratoga, and Warren Counties. Schedulers will try to keep you in specific 'PODS' so travel time is at a minimal.
• NYS Licensed RN [without any restrictions], BLS Certification required
If you are interested in this Home Care Registered Nurse job in Albany, NY then please contact Adam Smith at 585-613-3032 or email a resume to email@example.com . If you'd like to apply online please click: APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.