Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, has immediate openings for qualified, safety-conscious Truck Drivers at its UNION CITY, IN facility (approximately 55 miles northwest of Dayton, OH).
* Plus a $2,500.00 Sign on bonus!
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH OUR DRIVER RECRUITER
BILL STOUT 610-481-1419
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center at www.airproducts.com/careers . Click on the link - Search job openings from the left navigation bar. You can apply specifically to Job Req #19677 .
* Average 1st year earning potential: $55,000-$60,000
* Home Daily
* Proven history of employment stability
* No back breaking loading and unloading of freight
* Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid holidays and vacation
* 401(K) plan with generous company match
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* Paid training and company-provided PPE
* 2 consecutive days off per week
* Well Maintained Equipment
* Minimum 25 yrs old with a HS Diploma or GED
* Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements
* Minimum 3 years current interstate or OTR tractor-trailer experience
* Proven solid, safety record and stable work history
* Must meet all DOT requirements
* Ability to work nights and weekends
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The Company's core industrial gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company had fiscal 2016 sales of $7.5 billion from continuing operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 16,000 employees are making Air Products the world's safest and best performing industrial gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers.
If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.
A little about us:
Air Products has been enabling its customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for 75 years.