GE Energy Connections
Energy Connections Industrial Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Energy Connections designs and deploys industry-leading technologies that turn the world on. We transport, convert, automate and optimize energy to ensure we provide safe, efficient and reliable electrical power. Uniting all the resources and scale of the world's first digital industrial company, we connect brilliant machines, grids, and systems to power utility, oil & gas, marine, mining and renewables customers, that keep our world running. www.GEEnergyConnections.com
Industrial Solutions, part of GE Energy Connections, empowers smarter business operations by connecting equipment, software and services to protect, control and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. The business provides customers, across various industries, with end-to-end product and service solutions that help ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure. Industrial Solutions' product and service solutions add to GE's broader portfolio of leading technology solutions for the delivery, management, conversion and optimization of electrical power for customers across multiple energy-intensive industries. To learn more, please visit: www.GEIndustrial.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Home Depot Regional Account Manager
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Home Depot Regional Account Manager and Online Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales through consumer sales channel.
As the Home Depot Regional Account Manager, you will:
* Manage sales for two major product lines in the electrical department - service entrance and electric vehicle chargers
* Be responsible for analyzing sales trends and implementing strategies to drive GE sales by market. GE has over 1200 market driven store plan-o-grams
* Drive sales through Regional Merchandise Manager interaction. Each RMM is responsible for sales in approx. 100 stores and empowered to drive regional mix and off shelf promotions
* Understand and articulate quarterly forecast by product line
* Gain and maintain strong relationships throughout all departments at Home Depot (buyers, store support people)
* Work in conjunction with the current National Account Manager, responsible for North American sales
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Master's Degree in Business Administration
* Strong Financial experience
* Green Belt / Black Belt Certification or equivalent Quality certification
* Innovative and versatile with ability to solve complex issues with new ideas
* Proficient in sales and marketing development, data analysis, plan-o-gram development, ability to conduct complex ad-hoc data analysis
* Knowledge of Service Entrance products required
* Retail sales experience preferred
* Advanced level analytical and data basing applications experience (Excel and Access)
* Strong strategic planning, organizational, interpersonal skills; must be able to work effectively in teams with high customer focus
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across multiple functions and within all customer levels
* Excellent leadership, creative problem solving, and project management skills
* Self-starter - task oriented with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Demonstrate GE values
PLEASE NOTE: Florida is the preferred location, however other U.S. locations may be considered.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.