Coram/CVS Health has an exciting opportunity to work for theindustry leader and largest home infusion company in the country as a BranchManager overseeing our facility in Redmond, WA!
As the Branch Manager, you will represent an organization that provideshigh-quality, compassionate infusion care for thousands of patients across thecountry in the comfort of their home. In this role, you will direct theAdministrative, Nursing and Pharmacy teams by meeting or exceeding annualestablished revenue growth, clinical and service quality and customersatisfaction. You will also manage branch operations including cost control,budget, and Sales/Ops relationships. Must have experience managing a teamof 50+ individuals in a healthcare environment.
This is a uniquely rewarding setting for you to apply your exceptionalleadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives ofour patients!
* Oversee purchasing, inventory and patient careoperations.
* Work closely with the sales team to visitcustomers and focus efforts to drive profitability.
* Assist in introducing new infusionproducts/services to prospective physicians and managed care customers.
* Optimize resource allocation to achieve maximumproductivity of workforce while meeting business needs.
* Ensure product deadlines and performancestandards are established and met.
* Ensure compliance with policies and proceduresas well as state, federal and Joint Commission requirements.
* Develop and implement new policies and bestpractices.
* Monitor branch performance through routinesurveys, audits and site visits.
* Hiring, coaching, performance management,appraisal and disciplining of staff including clinicians.
Coram CVS/specialty infusionservices is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusionand enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skillsand experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos Required Qualifications:
* Minimum 8 years healthcare operations management experience.
* Experience managing pharmacy and nursing departments.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Advanced experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel,
Outlook and Word.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and
verbal. Preferred Qualifications: * Home healthcare or hospital management experience.
* Director of pharmacy or nursing responsibilities.
Education: Education or experience equivalent to a four year college degree
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/