Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Home Loans Default- Principal Single Point of Contact
Customer Assistance and Recovery Excellence (CARE) Team is dedicated to helping customers preserve their home assets throughout financial hardships.
Our Customer Assistance and Recovery Excellence (CARE) SPOC have a true passion for helping people .The primary responsibility of the SPOC is to work with customers to resolve delinquent accounts, while adhering to all Capital One policies and procedures. SPOCs will answer questions related to all aspects of Home Loans while providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Generate calls to engaged delinquent borrowers to identify their financial hardships and provide solutions keep them in their home (collections, repayment plans, loan modifications) or other alternative (short sale, deed in lieu)
- Answer incoming customer calls daily
- Manage your queue of delinquent customers whose loans may be escalating to foreclosure and work with them to resolve their delinquency issues and get their account back to a current status
- Interact with our customers to accurately resolve payment issues on a timely basis
- Research and resolve complex inquiries, provide account updates and collect outstanding customer documentation
- Perform account level research and skip tracing.
- Maintain knowledge of all loss mitigation workout option.
- Communicate all evaluation results as it may pertain to final decisions, appeals and trials.
- Proactively anticipate the customer needs and set clear expectations on next steps.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or Military experience
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or loss mitigation
- 3 years’ experience in customer service or loss mitigation
- 1 year Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac experience
- 1 year Modification Experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.