Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Home Loans QA Manager
The Servicing QA team is responsible for evaluating process performance against established policies and procedures to determine the level of adherence to regulatory, state law, and investor requirements.
Within the Capital One Home Loan Servicing Quality Assurance department, associates perform a number of different audits and validations. The processes covered include Back Office and Loss Mitigation functions across Loan Servicing, including internal agents as well as outsourced vendors.
The Quality Assurance Department Manager will lead the team and play a key partnership role with the Operations and Support teams across the Home Loan Servicing organization.
- Leading and owning oversight of process improvement work and collaborating with teammates/peers on larger initiatives
- Collecting data and information and using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
- Timely and consistent communications to update the project management community on best practices, process changes, and upcoming events
- Ensuring high quality and delivery of process audit results
- Developing and maintaining formal process documentation including procedures and process flow charts
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Developing, educating and helping promote team members
- Living and expanding Capital One values within the department
- Partnering with Business Risk Office, Legal, Compliance, Privacy, Corporate Security, and others to align compliance activities with external and internal expectations
- Partnering with all areas of the business to provide support in compliance and customer experience related areas
- High school diploma, GED, or military experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 3 years of Mortgage Servicing experience or at least 3 years of Home Equity experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Quality Assurance audits
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean certification, Agile certification, Six Sigma certification, SLQ2CQ (Business Process Management) certification, or Project Management certification
- 3 years of experience in Compliance or 3 years of experience in Risk Management
- 3 years of experience in Process Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.