Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Home Loans Servicing QA Associate-Bankruptcy
- Gather data by reviewing an established baseline to ensure compliance with regulatory and investor requirements
- Provide feedback on quality adherence and risk
- Develop and maintain procedural and policy expertise within supported areas of business
- Calibrate with peers, managers or supported areas, Monitoring & Testing, and Compliance as needed
- Identify possible suspicious activity or fraud while performing Quality Assurance activities and make appropriate referrals for further investigation
- Collaboration of projects which may occur based on situation, need, and associate availability
- Perform final reviews on completed quality results
- Perform calculations of all BK figures provided including, but not limited to, P&I, escrow, and fee charges.
- Maintain a full understanding of all bankruptcy laws (federal, state, and county/judicial)
- Update testing as needed (procedural and bankruptcy law changes).
- Maintain a full understanding of the different types of claims filed and the internal processes that support or affect those claims.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or Military experience
- At least 1 year mortgage servicing experience
- 2 years MSP experience
- 2 years mortgage servicing experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.