Adecco is assisting Honda Power Equipment to fill manufacturing assembly positions in Swepsonville / Haw River, NC. These positions are long term temporary to hire opportunities. Join the hundreds of Adecco associates that have already been hired on at Honda Power Equipment in Swepsonville, NC.
You will not be bored in this fast paced environment! You will be performing various jobs within a power equipment manufacturing environment such as assembly and machine operation.
Adecco has been in partnership with HPE for over 16 years! There isn¿t anything temporary about that!
Bring your friends and family too! The positions in Swepsonville qualify you for a $250 referral bonus just for referring your friends and family! Ask your recruiter for the details.
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing Associate job include:
- Must have the ability to understand written job instructions
- Visual acuity, hand dexterity and attention to detail
- Flexible/adaptable to change in assignments
Primary/Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manufacturing Candidate will be expected to show above average attendance
- Will be required to follow standard work procedures and not deviate from established procedures
- Expected to work in a team environment to accomplish departmental and company targets
- Perform standard and repetitive operations each day until daily departmental production targets are complete
- Will be required to perform visual inspections and will be expected to report problems and issues immediately
Starting Pay Rates: $9.50/1st shift - $10.00/2nd shift - $10.50/3rd shift - overtime as needed.
Pay Increases up to top pay: $12.00
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package to our team
Stop into our office at 3255 South Church Street in Burlington, NC 27215 or
Call and speak with one of our recruitment specialist today at 336-586-9509 or simply click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing Associate job in Swepsonville, NC
Salary Low: $9.50
Salary High: $12.00
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.