Honda Power Equipment - Adecco - Material Handler - Forklift
Location: Burlington, North Carolina
Posted: January 20, 2017
Reference ID: 1182768131
Adecco has immediate openings for Forklift experienced machine operators and assemblers. Adecco is assisting Honda Power Equipment in Swepsonville / Haw River, NC to fill immediate manufacturing assembly positions, some of the machining/assembly positions require associates to be forklift certified. If you have 2 years of forklift experience, are an experienced machine operator that has worked in assembly, warehouse and material services you are exactly what we need! These positions are long ¿ term temporary to hire opportunities. Join the hundreds of Adecco associates that have already been hired on at Honda Power Equipment in Swepsonville, NC.
Adecco has been in partnership with HPE for over 16 years! There isn¿t anything temporary about that!
Bring your friends and family too! The positions in Swepsonville qualify you for a $250 referral bonus just for referring your friends and family! Ask your recruiter for the details.
The majority of Assembly/Forklift/Material Handler positions are currently on 1st and 2nd shift.
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing / Forklift Certified Associate job include:
- Must have the ability to understand written job instructions
- Visual acuity, hand dexterity and attention to detail
- Flexible/adaptable to change in assignments
Primary/Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Willing to drive forklift as needed and have two years forklift experience
- Manufacturing Candidate will be expected to show above average attendance
- Will be required to follow standard work procedures and not deviate from established procedures
- Expected to work in a team environment to accomplish departmental and company targets
- Perform standard and repetitive operations each day until daily departmental production targets are complete
- Will be required to perform visual inspections and will be expected to report problems and issues immediately
Starting Pay Rates: $9.50/1st shift - $10.00/2nd shift - $10.50/3rd shift - overtime as needed.
Pay Increases up to top pay: $12.00
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package to our team
Stop into our office at 3255 South Church Street in Burlington, NC 27215 or
Call and speak with one of our recruitment specialist today at 336-586-9509 or simply click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing/Forklift Associate job in Swepsonville, NC
Salary Low: $9.50
Salary High: $12.00