GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Manufacture, fabricate, assemble, and repair precision tools, dies, fixtures, inspection gauges, equipment, etc., by performing complicated machine set-ups and operations, utilizing a wide variety of precision toolroom equipment such as lathes, milling machines, precision grinding machines, jig mills, electrical discharge machines, etc., both conventional and numerically controlled, working to extremely close tolerances.
+ Determine and plan operation sequences, production schedule, materials, machines, tools, feeds, speeds, etc., required for job completion.
+ Read and interpret mechanical blueprints, sketches, engineering specifications, drawings, etc. to plan and complete job assignments.
+ Perform inspection functions using complex precision measuring tools, gauges and equipment to ensure job completion accuracy.
+ Interface and troubleshoot with production customers.
+ Provide environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, and/or production flow job duties.
+ Maintain detailed job task documentation and records.
Bachelor's or Associate's degree in a technical-related field from an accredited university or college with a minimum of 3-years of experience in applied advanced machine tool technology manufacturing;
High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 4-years of experience in advanced machine tool technology manufacturing;
Technical Certificate from an accredited educational institution with a minimum of 3-years of experience in advanced machine tool technology manufacturing.
+ Must be able to work any shift (3-shift operation)
+ Must possess a high school diploma or GEDMust commit to obtaining and retaining certifications and/or licenses as required by position assignment
• Demonstrated proficiency in the set-up and operation of a multitude of advanced precision machine tools.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the set-up and operation of precision inspection gauges, measuring tools and instruments.
• Experience in performing advanced mathematical calculations algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
• Demonstrated proficiency in reading and interpretation of mechanical blueprints, engineering specifications and drawings.
• Ability to identify and define problems, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions.
• Numerical Control programming experience.
• Demonstrated use of oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or web-based.
• Experience in Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
• Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others, and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
• Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
Locations: United States; New Hampshire; Hooksett
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.