In the Hospital Account Liaison role, you will be responsible for serving as the on-site liaison between Coram and their assigned medical groups/ hospitals, promoting Coram products and services in order to maintain and grow Coram business in their assigned accounts.
As a Hospital Account Liaison, you will...
* Promote company products and services in a professional and creative manner.
* Process patient orders and forwards to appropriate branch for delivery from on-site account facility. Follow up on all referrals in assigned accounts.
* Make sales calls and tracks them using the call log ensuring timely completion and submission of itineraries and call reports.
* Manage high potential case managers, doctors, and other sales targets in assigned accounts.
* Develop new customer contacts in order to achieve referrals from accounts that have minimal to no referral history with Coram.
* Enhance branch revenue budgets by developing new business leads, as well as servicing the new accounts.
* Set up and deliver hospital in-services on products and services. Instruct patients on equipment use before hospital discharge.
* Effectively works and coordinates timely discharges with Customer Care Center and/or Branch Customer Service Team.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://w ww.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos 508063
A little about us: