Lone Peak Hospital is looking for a customer service oriented individual for their Hospital Operator position Full Time! This position will be scheduled Thursday, Friday and Sundays 7am-7pm.
Lone Peak Hospital is a 30-bed hospital on the Lone Peak Medical Campus. Built to better meet healthcare needs of people in Draper and other South Valley communities. Riding a substantial population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, the suburban community and its residents are ready for the inpatient services of a hospital, especially for obstetric care and surgery services.
The PBX Hospital Operator position is stationed at the Hospital Lobby where they are responsible for greeting all visitors that come through the entrance. It is also responsible for answering all incoming phones into the facility in a professional manner and transfer calls to the appropriate department. The Operator will handle all alarms and codes in the Hospital, performs minor secretarial duties.Qualifications:
- Computer experience is required.
- Prior customer/receptionist service or switchboard is preferred.
- Must be able to type, use numbers accurately, spell, alphabetize, and have pleasant, well-modulated voice.
- Must have ability to move quickly to acknowledge and send notification of alarms.
- A positive attitude and consistent growth of knowledge is expected.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom