Ab out Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Delivers and retrieves patient meal trays in a professional, courteous manner while correctly identifying patients and maintaining patient confidentiality.
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
• Delivers patients' meal trays and food items in assigned areas according to established procedures, quality standards, sanitary food service practices, and universal precautions.
• Greets patients in a courteous and professional manner and offers assistance with meal trays according to established procedures.
• Communicates relevant information in a responsive manner to personnel in other departments to ensure quality patient care.
• Identifies patients correctly by checking bed/wrist identification against the name written on the patients' menu.
• Maintains floor stock inventories, as assigned, and restocks cart daily. Maintains sanitation of floor supplies stock cart.
• Makes recommendations for nourishments to clinical staff.
• Cleans patient rooms daily and provides trash removal.
• Offers refills on hot beverages and substitutions or corrections on meal trays (according to menu).
• Adheres to all ARAMARK appearance standards and maintains a professional dress at all times while working.
• Reports any problems found during meal service to dietitian or zone manager and takes corrective action to resolve any issues as they arise.
• High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred. Current student considered.
• Previous experience in food service or related field is preferred.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate proper communication with others.
• Mathematical ability required. Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.