Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
- Manage virtualized infrastructure on production and non-production environments across global infrastructure with varying delivery methods
- Fine tune VM and host configurations to get the best performance/resource consumption
- Continued development and automation of maintenance activities
- Detection of virtualization platform issues, monitoring and ownership of standards and requirements
- Escalated troubleshooting of complicated issues spanning virtual infrastructure, networks, and applications
- Design, implement and improve provisioning solutions
- Document existing and new infrastructure deployments using Run Book and architecture diagrams.
- Collaborate with Corporate IT, Technical Operations and DBA teams to assess future growth and capacity requirements.
- Participate in 24x7 system support rotation and handle escalations.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience managing large Virtual Infrastructure with thousands of VMs across multiple global data centers.
- Experienced in virtualization hypervisors, management and automation platforms and tools.
- Experience with supporting both Windows and Linux servers / operating systems required.
- Solid general network skills required
- Scripting and automation experience a plus
- Knowledge of various storage architectures in a virtualized environment
- Public/Private cloud experience a plus
- Experience optimizing backup solutions for VM environment.
- Experience with disaster recovery and business continuity a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable in global working environment.
- Expertise with ITIL processes required.
- 4-year technical degree.
- Experience working with off-shore delivery company and distributed teams
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.