Housekeeping/ Environmental Services Attendant
Work Schedule: PRN- as needed
The Environmental Services Attendant performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
Qualifications: Job qualifications include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English preferred
- 6 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom