This opening is with Arconic Power and Propulsion - a world leader in the investment casting of superalloys, aluminum and titanium primarily for jet aircraft and industrial gas turbine markets. For more information on Arconic, visit us online at www.arconic.com
Arconic has challenging opportunities for individuals who are excited to engage with us in growing our business. Join us where you will be part of a dedicated team to manufacture high tech products, safely, accurately, and efficiently. You will perform a variety of "hands on" operations in accordance with standardized processes within customer specifications.
You must be able to work off shifts including weekend shifts. Basic Qualifications
High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of two years continuous work experience.
- Successfully meet the standardized TABE testing requirements. If applicant possesses a minimum of an associate degree, testing is not required.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'),Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.