Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Principle Responsibilities:
Assist Aramark management in overseeing all aspects of operations within the concessions department. Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise all employees/volunteers in assigned concessions.
- Prior to opening, make sure all stands and portables are stocked with goods and fully staffed.
- Ensure all staff is in proper uniform.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Double-check menu boards to ensure all prices and items are correct.
- Verify all product reporting and sign-off on any discrepancies.
- Ensure all paperwork has been completed including: stand sheets, gratis, spoilage, intent to volunteer, food safety and sanitation guidelines, and alcohol guidelines. Sign off on paperwork at end of event.
- Make sure all assigned areas have been cleaned at the end of the event.
- Report any problems to the Concession Manager or Assistant Concession Manager.
- Various other duties as assigned by management.
- Prior experience in a similar setting or operation a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and communication skills.
- Experience with a POS system.
- Strong leadership and training ability.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
- TIPS, TEAM, SERVSAFE certified.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers and employees.
- Other duties as assigned by direct report.
- High school diploma required.
- Must be TIPS certified, ServSafe certified and attend Concession Supervisor training.
- Knowledge of rules pertaining to sale of alcohol.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- Prior stadium or venue experience preferred.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Math skills required
- Level Supervisor must have the ability to carry 30 pounds
- Must have strong customer service skills