House Administrative Supervisor, Registered Nurse (RN)
Eastside Medical Center has been a healthcare leader for more than 37 years providing quality care to patients in Gwinnett and surrounding counties. Eastside is a 310-bed, multi-campus system of care offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, maternity with neonatal intensive care, behavioral health, bariatric, and 24-hour emergency care.
Shift: PRN Days or Nights
• Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
• Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center's Service Values.
• Documents all patient care.
• Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
• Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
• Promotes compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals.
• Functions as a liaison for patients, families, staff and physicians.
• Current Georgia RN licensure
• BLS - American Heart Association - required
• ACLS - American Heart Association - preferred
• Three (3) years experience as RN in acute care nursing
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Decision-making and negotiation skills