Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains friendly, efficient, spirit of service attitude towards customers, clients and co-workers.
- Performs wide range of detail and cleaning responsibilities to include, but not limited to: restroom and office cleaning, trash removal, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, pressure washing, cleaning carpets, stripping and waxing floors, window washing, and other responsibilities that may be required to clean the facility.
- Adheres to all departmental cleaning procedures.
- Adheres to all established systems and training programs to provide a safe work environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal government regulations.
- Provides a safe environment for customers by keeping assigned area free of clutter. Properly stores and handles chemicals and materials.
- Maintains required ARAMARK documentation and time keeping records.
- Performs all other related duties.
- While performing the duties of this job, employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes, airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, hazardous materials, and risk of electrical shock.
- Position requires walking up/down stairs frequently.
- Follows all of client and Aramark's safety and sanitation policies in food grade work areas.
- Position requires the use of personal protective equipment such as but not limited to vinyl gloves, slip resistant shoes or hard toe boots, hard hat, ear plugs, and safety glasses.
- Past cleaning experience preferred
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.