Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Position Summary:
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guestrooms and lounge areas to meet guest satisfaction. Essential Tasks: RoomAttendant
- Clean assigned guestrooms including bathrooms.
- Clean lounge areas as needed.
- Restock all supplies that are needed in the rooms.
- Report all maintenance problems for guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for keys assigned to them.
- Responsible for turning in all lost and found articles to the Housekeeping Office to be logged.
- Comply with all Aramark and the client's policies and procedures.
- Follow all of Aramark's safety and sanitation policies.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and/or overtime.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager. Furthermore, tasks and responsibilities may be added or revised based on the volume of business and the need for the work to be completed at the present time.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training and/or pre-shift meetings.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training and/or pre-shift meetings.
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per year to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department's environmental aspects.
- Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
- Entry level, not required
- Past cleaning experience required.