Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: J ob Summary:
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guestrooms to meet guest and client satisfaction. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cleans assigned offices, locker rooms, break rooms,including bathrooms and kitchen areas and conference rooms.
- Restocks all supplies that are needed in rooms
- Trash removal
- Floor Care - Stripping, waxing, burnishing and buffing
- Reports all maintenance problems
- Maintains cart and work area in a neat and organized manner
- Responsible for keys assigned to them
- Responsible for turning in all lost and found articles to management
- Complies with all Aramark and the client's policies and procedures
- Follows all of Aramark's safety and sanitation policies
- Completes assigned Work Card tasks
- Completes project work as assigned
- Completes other work as assigned
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Past cleaning / janitorial experience preferred
- Submit resume / job experience
- Floor Care Experience - Stripping, Waxing & Burnishing
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.