Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guestrooms to meet guest and client satisfaction. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Empty Trash
- Clean, mop, scrub, sweep, or vacuum floors, stairways, and halls.
- Clean, wash, dust, or polish hardware, brass, furniture, mirrors, public lighting fixtures, vents, radiators, and exteriors of cabinets and equipment.
- Cleans classrooms and/or offices throughly by vacuuming and mopping floors, washing furniture, cleaning door frames, and cleaning and washing bathroom fixtures, walls, and white/black boards.
- Clean drinking fountains and ice machines.
- Clean blinds with damp cloth or vacuums.
- Completes project work as assigned
- Restocks all supplies that are needed in classrooms and bathrooms.
- Reports all maintenance problems for guest satisfaction
- Maintains cart and work area in a neat and organized manner
- Responsible for keys assigned to them
- Responsible for turning in all lost and found articles to the Housekeeping Office to be logged
- Complies with all Aramark and the client's policies and procedures
- Follows all of Aramark's safety and sanitation policies
- Performs other duties assigned by management.
- Past cleaning experience preferred
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.