The Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness for assigned guest rooms, in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to identify written numbers.
- Previous hotel cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable making basic conversation with guests.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to stand or walk for the duration of the shift.
This is a day shift position; and requires availability all days of the week; including weekends and holidays.
$10.39 per hour.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.