Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: J ob Summary:
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the college facility to meet staff, student, and faculty satisfaction Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cleans assisgned areas on a daily basis including but not limited to damp cleaning floors, vacuuming carpets, cleaning bathrooms, dusting furniture, and trash removal
- Completes project work as assigned including but not limited to floor stripping, carpet cleaning, and laying of floor finish
- Able to communicate effectively with staff, students, and faculty in a pleasant manner
- Maintains cart and work area in a neat and organized manner
- Responsible for keys assigned to them
- Responsible for turning in all lost and found articles to the Housekeeping Office to be logged
- Complies with all Aramark and the client's policies and procedures
- Follows all of Aramark's safety and sanitation policies
- Performs other duties assigned
- Past cleaning experience preferred
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.