(NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Position Summary:
Responsible for daily stripping of guest rooms. Required to deliver clean linens, and pick up dirty linens and trash from guest rooms. Assists front desk staff with guest requests and deliveries to guest rooms to ensure customer satisfaction. Assists other rooms department positions as needed. Essential Functions:
- Speak fluent English
- Lifting and carrying 20 pounds
- Constant bending and movement to collect loose items, laundry, trash, etc.
- Cleaning guest rooms
- Making guest beds
- Delivering items to guestrooms
- Assisting guests with locating assigned rooms
- Clean public areas including lobby, restrooms, hallways, and offices
- Deliver items to guest rooms
- Work closely with front desk staff to respond to guest requests
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Team player
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Housekeeping experience preferred
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.