Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description Position Summary:
Responsible for daily stripping of guest rooms. Required to deliver clean linens, and pick up dirty linens and trash from guest rooms. Assists front desk staff with guest requests and deliveries to guest rooms to ensure customer satisfaction. Assists other rooms department positions as needed. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Speak fluent English
- Lifting and carrying 20 pounds
- Constant bending and movement to collect loose items, laundry, trash, etc.
- Cleaning guest rooms
- Making guest beds
- Delivering items to guestrooms
- Assisting guests with locating assigned rooms
- Clean public areas including lobby, restrooms, hallways, and offices
- Deliver items to guest rooms
- Work closely with front desk staff to respond to guest requests
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Team player
- Other duties as assigned
- The Houseperson reports to the Housekeeping Manager
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and carry up to 25 lbs
- Must have the ability to bend constantly
- Must be able to accurately carry out instructions
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail focus is vital to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained
- Able to identify and communicate problems in English to Housekeeping and Laundry Manager
- Previous Housekeeping/Front Desk experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English.
Polaris Travel Requirements:
10-20% Lifting Requirements:
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Physical Requirements:
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.