Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Warehouse - Material Handler job in Northwest Houston, TX. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As a Warehouse Material Handler you will manually move freight, stock, or other materials and perform other general labor related tasks within the warehouse. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job include:
Calling all Warehouse/Material Handlers...Adecco wants to put you to work!
• Unloading trucks with pallet jacks and moving boxes/pallets into correct locations on the floor
• Opening boxes and removing units and collateral
• Scanning units into the system.
• All tasks are performed in a high speed, high volume environment.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work station, and must be able to lift up to 50lbs. and bend and lift including standing for shift duration.
***This would include S & R, Packout, Kitting, Deboxing, Inventory, QC
We are seeking individuals who are able to stay on task without constant supervision and those who take pride/ownership in their work!
This position is located in a warehouse. Must be able to work safely and maintain safety guidelines at all times.
1st shift 6am - 2:30pm
2nd shift 2:15pm- 10:45pm or 3pm- 11:30pm
Pay for this position is $10/hour plus overtime as needed. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - Material Handler job in Northwest Houston, TX or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.