Job DescriptionHPD Solution Sales Manager
An experienced, consultative sales professional to serve as HPD Solution Sales Manager, customer relationship manager and strategic business partner responsible for developing and expanding new business opportunities with customers. Lead and coordinate all HPD client interactions. Drive solution development to meet client business issues. Help QuintilesIMS develop and deliver market leading solutions and capabilities. Establish, grow and manage long-term and profitable relationships.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing Customers/Accounts.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account.
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts and develop deep knowledge of the customer organization.
- Gain an understanding of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which include specific reasons for awards and non-awards.
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for each customer account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Communicate with internal delivery and operational leads to assess overall level of customer satisfaction and progress of projects.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all QuintilesIMS services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities with focus on the HPD product line.
- Work with cross-functional sales and support teams to prepare and lead client interactions and sales presentations. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Manage and assist in the preparation RFI/RFP responses.
- Utilize CRM and other sales tracking tools to maintain business development and sales activities and track progress.
- Communicate all account activity to Senior Sales Leader and/or appropriate individuals through the opportunity tracking systems.
- Support sales by attending trade shows and industry conferences.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record at developing new business and building client relationships.
- Solid understanding of the principles of real world research & evidence and drug development.
- Demonstrate ability to work creatively and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to influence others both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic business awareness and analytical skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years relevant industry experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Frequent travel.
- Frequent long, varied hours.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.