HQ Medical Lead, Immuno-Oncology, Melanoma & GU Role Description- HQ Medical Lead, Immuno-Oncology: GU/Melanoma
The BMS Medical organization strives to be recognized throughout the world as the most accomplished and respected BioPharma Medical organization. In BMS Medical, you will have the ability to impact the lives of patients by developing and ensuring the safe and appropriate use of our medicines. Medical plays a unique role in unlocking the full potential of our scientific and medical innovation by bridging clinical development with clinical practice.
This position plays a critical role developing the Medical Plan and with knowledge transfer to the Medical organization in the regions/markets. This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Lead the Medical Plan Development and execution for the brand.
- Partner with Full Development Team to input into development strategy including non-registrational data plan
- Partner with Commercial colleagues to integrate Medical perspective into the commercialization process.
- Connect to the external environment to identify and translate medical insights. Role model and lead knowledge transfer to and from HQ to Markets.
- Partner in the development of health outcomes and access strategy.
- Build, forecast and track/adjust the Medical budget and resources for the brand.
- Provide medical review of brand content to align with overall strategy.
- Provide Medical input/perspective at key forums.
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD). 5-10 years of clinical or industry experience in Oncology.
- Relevant industry experience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Development. Experience in a customer-facing role with thought leaders and key customers preferred.
- Experience leading a cross functional team including market-based medical colleagues and clinical, marketing, access and health outcomes.
- Broad experience in Oncology with specific expertise in the tumor(s) preferred
- Highly organized and motivated individual possessing excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.