Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a HR Acquisition & Divestiture Lead located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The HR Acquisition & Divestiture Lead will establish a multi-faceted HR Discipline for Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures that is focused on igniting growth & innovation through an integrated Human Capital approach. This position will partner with key stakeholders to identify key people-related business issues, develop innovative approaches, evaluate and validate analyses, and develop recommendations to ensure successful transactions. This position will act as HR Deal Lead by partnering with Business Development, business leaders and local HR business partners to evaluate risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Partner with the Head of the HR A&D practice to define a comprehensive and sustainable A&D strategy that supports the long term enterprise HR Capital Strategy & Planning strategy and business goals of the Company.
- Develop & maintain HR A&D solutions; ensure they are reviewed and amended as needed, based on external changes (legislation, laws) and/or internal processes and practices.
- Lead development of Enterprise framework, tools, and methodologies for HR A&D by incorporating internal insights and external (marketplace) best practices.
- Drive HR A&D competency development across the organization globally through the development and delivery of training for HR business partners.
- Provide leadership and guidance on defined strategies, policies and programs
- Serve as a global HR A&D subject matter expert, developing suitable strategies and proactively monitoring and leveraging industry leading practices and building external relationships.
- Identify and mitigate transaction-related HR risks and liabilities associated with HR operations, plans and programs, technology, talent and retention, organizational culture, and employment and labor relations.
- Develop negotiating protocols and positions, including “non-negotiable” and options available (and related issues and costs).
- Provide direction, requirements and governance oversight to key stakeholders with respect to the execution of HR A&D initiatives, programs and processes by serving as a strategic advisor, coordinating and/or performing Financial, Operational, and Strategic HR Due Diligence on buy and sell side transactions.
- Advise on overall people/talent integration as well as HR functional integration, including compensation, benefits, HR operations and technology, HR strategy, talent and culture, HR functional build-up and supporting the broader enterprise-wide integration efforts, including change management, employee experience, organization design, and workforce transition.
- Partner with HR leadership and other key internal stakeholders to inform strategies, consider and integrate feedback, and build action plans; collaborate with Legal and other stakeholders as needed for guidance to ensure compliance with local laws, regulations and contractual obligations.
- Serve as a liaison between HR (e.g. Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, HR Business Partners) and Business Development and other functions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Human Resources, MBA in related concentration or related discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years progressive experience, coaching and leading talent required.
- A minimum of 5 years of global HR experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years managing A&D activities required.
- Strong business acumen; understanding of key global business trends (e.g., organizational functions, regulatory, legal, economic conditions) required.
- Strong financial and analytical skills required.
- Strong HR Change management preferred.
- Experience in an HR function or acting in the role of an HR Business Partner preferred.
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives required.
- Exposure to cross functional business processes and ability to work successfully in a matrixed environment preferred.
- Proven ability to influence course of action when others are directly accountable for outcome required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences required.
- Proven relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Experienced balancing voice of the customer with enterprise-wide business and HR strategies preferred.
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to 20% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function