HR ADMIN - TEMP
Location: Chester, New York
Posted: January 13, 2017
Reference ID: 1151022331
Adecco has partnered with their long standing client to fill a temporary bi-lingual Human Resources opening in Chester, NY. The candidate will play a key role in providing HR support to the HR Manager and floor managers/supervisors and work directly with outside staffing vendors to fill internal positions. The position will also be responsible for assisting with various HR related functions including onboarding, employee relations and a broad range of human resources and organizational needs. Additionally, this candidate will provide day-to-day administrative support and will assist with project work where needed.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience in order to qualify for thistemporary position, which begins in mid February:
- Proven successful track record as a HR professional with a minimum of 2 to 3 years as a Generalist in the Human Resources department of a large organization.
- Experience managing documents, responding timely to inquiries, interacting with employees on a regular basis.
- Exhibit a professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer service orientation and telephone etiquette
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines (with frequent interruptions)
- Must demonstrate teamwork, detailed oriented, strong organization skills, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and use good judgment regarding confidentiality and time management.
- Must take initiative in problem solving and must be self-directed
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is strongly preferred