This contract position provides support to two Talent Acquisition Sr. Directors who lead Professional and Campus recruitment efforts. The Global TA organization is responsible for sourcing, assessing and hiring top talent into PepsiCo via our professional and campus hiring programs. We foster an incredibly fun and collegial work environment that affords our team the ability to balance both professional and personal interests. Sound like the right place for you? If so, we welcome the opportunity to meet you to discuss this position! Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism in the handling of sensitive and confidential information and documents, including HR transactions.
- Manage daily calendars & own the meting/interview scheduling process for assigned managers
- Manage invoice payment and purchase order process
- Plan & organize business meetings, recruiting events, TA team events, etc.
- Coordinate domestic & international travel
- Manage & administer Travel & Entertainment expense reporting
- Organize & maintain departmental files & supplies
- Manage all facilities-related items for Plano TA team
- Handle Contractor and New Hire set-up (system requests, workspace, scheduling onboarding meetings, welcome activities, etc.)
- Assist with business presentations for the Sr. Directors and immediate staff
- Interact and partner with other PepsiCo Executive Assistants
- Meet and greet candidates, vendors and visitors as needed
- Create and maintain various recruiting collateral and brochures
- Meeting management - bi-weekly team calls and quarterly TPs, Agendas, note-taking and distribution
- Campus Offer Accept/Decline Survey management and quarterly results distribution
- PEPnet Campus Community ownership and upkeep
- Document Maintenance: comprehensive Core school list, Tier 1 school leads, team org chart, annual calendar
- Respond to Ad-hoc data/info requests from professional and campus team (utilizing Kenexa DIT reports, BDAS, College Analyst)
- Yello User Profile management in preparation for Spring and Fall recruiting season
- Plano on-site support for campus events: Summer Possibilities, intern orientations, Super Days, Diversity events
- Liaison to pepsicocollection.com on behalf of team
- 2+ years of professional HR/TA administrative support experience
- Undergraduate college degree required
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to effectively network and partner throughout the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving and planning skills with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute various tasks and projects.
- Must have extensive knowledge of MS Office (Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) with the understanding of HR Systems highly preferred.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights from data
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while still maintaining a high-level of quality and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to proactively seek out ways to make things more efficient
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.